the end of Part I

Well, Angels in America has closed. I am very sad. I will miss everyone next weekend I am sure. It was too quick rehearsal period, but I enjoyed the run very much. I was dissappointed in Baltimore--and my friends--not coming out to see it. And the gay papers late review! I think a little nagging is in order for Part II!!! Take care till July. . .

0 Responses to “the end of Part I”

Post a Comment

Donate now!

Artists/Collaborators

  • Gabriel Shanks
  • Artistic Director

  • Erik C. Bruce
  • Allen Cutler
  • Shannon Maddox
  • Kay Mitchell
  • Jeni Shanks
  • Artistic Associates

  • Charles Borkhuis
  • Erin Browne
  • Oscar Castillo
  • Jane Ann Crum
  • Robbie Heacock
  • Shannon Hunt
  • Jeffrey James Keyes
  • Barbara Lanciers
  • Leonard Madrid
  • Gretchen Michelfeld
  • Christopher Mirto
  • Catherine Porter
  • Juanita Rockwell
  • Barry Rowell
  • Jeni Shanks
  • Nomi Tichman
  • Mary Ann Walsh


  • Zipcar: wheels when you want them. Learn more.


XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Madshag Performance Group | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.