LordyLordy

Oh for Christ's sake! I have about 20 minutes before the day before the day before tech starts and I would just like to note that I am spending them with you instead of finishing off a nap that included Johnny Depp, chocolate cake and a pair of roller skates. Heh! Anyway, so my partner in crime has been away and I've been here just trying to get caught up, so that we can be on schedule to fall behind later...But I digress...I don't think I've ever worked on a play when over half the scenes are in danger of being over rehearsed this early in the game. I was watching the "Prior 1 and 2" scenes last night and I really had nothing to say. They had energy, timing, the actors knew there blocking it was clear...I mean really folks, I'm trying to get in some directing time here and you're really making it hard for me. I guess what I'm trying to say is that the actors have clearly been working very hard to make our limited rehearsal time work and deserve all the credit in the work when this show crushes. PS as a side note...I was talking with the EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (inside joke) of the theater last night and he was spreading a rumor that we already have several group reservations on the books...groups?...groups!...groups of people. I'm tellin' ya make your reservation now or you may just miss the greatest thing to hit Baltimore since...Cal Ripkin! x.

0 Responses to “LordyLordy”

Post a Comment

Donate now!

Artists/Collaborators

  • Gabriel Shanks
  • Artistic Director

  • Erik C. Bruce
  • Allen Cutler
  • Shannon Maddox
  • Kay Mitchell
  • Jeni Shanks
  • Artistic Associates

  • Charles Borkhuis
  • Erin Browne
  • Oscar Castillo
  • Jane Ann Crum
  • Robbie Heacock
  • Shannon Hunt
  • Jeffrey James Keyes
  • Barbara Lanciers
  • Leonard Madrid
  • Gretchen Michelfeld
  • Christopher Mirto
  • Catherine Porter
  • Juanita Rockwell
  • Barry Rowell
  • Jeni Shanks
  • Nomi Tichman
  • Mary Ann Walsh


  • Zipcar: wheels when you want them. Learn more.


XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Madshag Performance Group | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.