THE ROY THEME

When our director ask each of us to find a "theme" song for our character, I quickly went to the "Green Book" (this by the way is a resouce book that lists 1000's of song titles to match themes). But I found nothing that really said, "ROY". Untill, my partner said, "Listen to this",
holy s****. This is indeed the theme of Roy.

"Been there, done that"
by Jon Astley

I stand accused, a social climber
But in truth is i'm not social at all.
Im staying put at the top of the ladder
I'll tread on your hands and make you fall.

Did I ever need to be put to the test?
My heart bleeds behind the cards held so
close to my chest.

Are you still unimpresed 'cos I've been there,
done that, what's next.......

1 Responses to “THE ROY THEME”

  1. # Blogger Tbird10k

    Thanks for posting this song. I've had this lyric in my head forever but couldn't place it. Good lookin out.  

Post a Comment

Donate now!

Artists/Collaborators

  • Gabriel Shanks
  • Artistic Director

  • Erik C. Bruce
  • Allen Cutler
  • Shannon Maddox
  • Kay Mitchell
  • Jeni Shanks
  • Artistic Associates

  • Charles Borkhuis
  • Erin Browne
  • Oscar Castillo
  • Jane Ann Crum
  • Robbie Heacock
  • Shannon Hunt
  • Jeffrey James Keyes
  • Barbara Lanciers
  • Leonard Madrid
  • Gretchen Michelfeld
  • Christopher Mirto
  • Catherine Porter
  • Juanita Rockwell
  • Barry Rowell
  • Jeni Shanks
  • Nomi Tichman
  • Mary Ann Walsh


  • Zipcar: wheels when you want them. Learn more.


XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Madshag Performance Group | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.