MILLENNIUM IS HERE!!

I just wanted to write a short note to say how much I am truely grateful for everyone in this process. From the start there were problems but that's to be expected. Standard stuff...rehearsal time and space, money, casting, tech...problems we all expect. But it's the way that we have all come together to make this happen that makes me so proud to be working with these people on this project. I have always thought I was a lucky girl because I've been able to keep theater so present in my life, but now I feel like I've been given too much. Again I say thank you to the cast and crew for being the most incredible and supportive group of friends. I pray that you all have gotten as much out of this as I have. See you tonight, x.

0 Responses to “MILLENNIUM IS HERE!!”

Post a Comment

Donate now!

Artists/Collaborators

  • Gabriel Shanks
  • Artistic Director

  • Erik C. Bruce
  • Allen Cutler
  • Shannon Maddox
  • Kay Mitchell
  • Jeni Shanks
  • Artistic Associates

  • Charles Borkhuis
  • Erin Browne
  • Oscar Castillo
  • Jane Ann Crum
  • Robbie Heacock
  • Shannon Hunt
  • Jeffrey James Keyes
  • Barbara Lanciers
  • Leonard Madrid
  • Gretchen Michelfeld
  • Christopher Mirto
  • Catherine Porter
  • Juanita Rockwell
  • Barry Rowell
  • Jeni Shanks
  • Nomi Tichman
  • Mary Ann Walsh


  • Zipcar: wheels when you want them. Learn more.


XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Madshag Performance Group | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.